The most compact espresso machine with E61-type grouphead
Lelit Espresso PL62T Youtube: https://youtu.be/THarjjY375A
A BIG LEGEND IN A SMALL BODY
Mara is placed at the prestige end of the home espresso machine. It combines the best technology ever - the legendary E61 grouphead - and an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body. The result: a marvellous, appealing object enabling to apply baristas' golden rules and extract the most sensual espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.
PID temperature controller
The built in PID temperature controller ensures stable brew water temperature which is vital for great tasting espresso. It also ensures the brew water is at the right temperature to make great espresso and gives the ability to change the brew water temperature depending on the type of coffee beans used.
- with 2 water pumps.
- 1.5L copper boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Double manometer to check the pressure in both boilers.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- Commercial 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Polished stainless steel appliance body.
- Delivered with: 1 way Lelit filterholder, 2 ways Lelit fliterholder, Lelit tamper in stainless steel wied red wood handle, blind filter.
1 way Lelit filterholder, 2 ways LELIT filterholder,
Lelit tamper in stainless steel with red wood handle and blind filter
Dimensions: 22*40,5*35,5 cm
Weight: 18,8 kg
Tank capacity: 2,5 lt
Heating element: 1400W
Pumps: 48W / 15 bar
To be operated with: ground coffee
Totally MADE IN ITALY